[SMT-COMP] Bitvector language in SMTLIB

Clark Barrett barrett at cs.nyu.edu
Tue Oct 10 16:37:40 EDT 2006

Vijay,

I like your suggestions.  I do know that there are some plans to implement some
of this.  I hope we can get some feedback from others as well.

However, this topic should be on the SMT-LIB mailing list, not the SMT-COMP
mailing list.  The former is for discussions about the format and library.  The
latter is for discussions specific to the competition.

I suggest you repost your message to smt-lib at cs.nyu.edu and that we close the
thread on this list.

-Clark