[SMTCOMP] About the QF_IDL "n-queens" problms

Hyondeuk.Kim@colorado.edu Hyondeuk.Kim at colorado.edu
Fri Jul 7 14:45:54 EDT 2006

Hello,

I think I did not reply to all. This is what I replied to Roberto.
I submitted Queens benchmark since it is interesting to know how difference
logic solver handles the problem with many disequality constraints. As you
know,  in QF_IDL, each benchmark set has its own feature. For example, the
diamond benchmark makes the solver to check every diamonds for feasibility, and
the mathsat benchmark makes the solver hardly call the theory solver. As I said,
the purpose of the queens benchmark is to check how the solver handles the
diseqaulity constraints. Therefore, I think it is still interesting to leave
Queens benchmarks in SMT COMP.

Thank you.

Hyondeuk