[FOM] Koenigsmann's universal definition of Z in Q

Mario Carneiro di.gama at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 20:06:46 EST 2016

Perhaps this is a silly question, but... The theorem starts with a pair of
existentials, so in principle we should have an *actual* concrete
polynomial to look at here. Can the result be stated for any particular
polynomial? Do we have any bounds on n or the height of g? Or is the method
inherently nonconstructive?

Mario