[FOM] 606: Simple Theory of Types

John Baldwin jbaldwin at uic.edu
Sun Aug 30 08:16:18 EDT 2015

In the posting Adventures in Russell type theory

In section 2a Harvey Friedman writes:

One structure is interpretable in another if the second structure
defines an isomorphic copy of the first structure. Here we allow

a list follows. But what logic is being used to make these `definitions'?

John T. Baldwin
Professor Emeritus
Department of Mathematics, Statistics,
and Computer Science M/C 249