[FOM] universal machine as a primitive instruction

David Leduc david.leduc6 at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 18 09:45:08 EDT 2013

Dear Wouter,

Thank you very much for your very interesting answer. I do not however
fully understand how it answers my question. Does it mean that if I have a
programming language with its only primitive instructions being the
universal-partial-function and all projections, then it is Turing-complete?
If this is the case, then how would you then define constant functions, the
successor function, the composition, the primitive recursion and the
minimisation?

Thank you very much for your help,

D.