[FOM] An Explanation of Computation Theory for Lawyers

Julian Rohrhuber rohrhuber at uni-hamburg.de
Sat Nov 14 14:22:53 EST 2009

Thanks for this link, this is an interesting text and also a
remarkably intense discussion. I've just finished a paper about this
and arrive at a similar conclusion. As far as I know the difficulty
is anyhow that it is not possible to "really" prove the equivalence
of two algorithms. Then it is also not possible to know whether a
patent applies to a given algorithm. Would you agree?