[FOM] Simple Turing machines, Universality, Encodings, etc.

Steven Ericsson-Zenith steven at semeiosis.org
Mon Oct 29 14:24:35 EDT 2007

Speaking of fallacies and not wishing to push my luck either. But it
seems to me that the very notion of a Principle of Computational
Equivalence is unwarranted and fallacious, and fortunately falsifiable.

Long before falsification, however, the argument should be attacked on
the basis that it is simply wishful thinking. It is rather like
assuming the world consists only of forests because one is surrounded
by trees - it is a problem that permeates NKS.

With respect,
Steven

--
Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering