[FOM] Tarski's real projective geometry

Kreinovich, Vladik vladik at utep.edu
Thu Nov 8 00:52:25 EST 2007

 This is a consequence of his general result on the decidability of 1st
oder theory of real numbers, see, e.g.,

A. Tarski, A decision method for elementary algebra and
geometry, 2nd ed., Berkeley and Los Angeles, 1951.

He did not use any axiomatic projective geometry, just the actual real
projective geometry based on R^n.