[FOM] Good gnus for Russell Scholars

Nimish Shah Nimish_Shah at onetel.com
Mon May 1 07:25:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would like to add my support to Thomas' request. Although I have a
copy of "Principia Mathematica to *56" CUP, 1999 it would be nice to
have all three volumes on CD. If you then follow up with "The
Mathematical Papers of Isacc Newton.'', 8 Volumes by D.T. Whiteside,
then I think the world will love you, well maybe not all the world but
a good sizable part will!

With kind regards,
Nim.