[FOM] Correction to problem on order types

Robert M. Solovay solovay at Math.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Mar 6 01:05:37 EST 2005

Joe,

	Can you elaborate what the error is? I got eleven as well. The
empty set; the one point set and then 3 times 3 where the possibilities
are open, closed, or "the long line" for each end.

	--Bob Solovay