[FOM] reply to Gordeev

Randall Holmes holmes at diamond.boisestate.edu
Mon Feb 28 11:24:45 EST 2005

Dear Dr. Gordeev and fellow FOMers,

This is just a bibliographic note:  Marcel Crabbe worked in natural
deduction calculus as Gordeev states -- in one paper, but I'm talking about
a different paper where he uses a semantic approach.

I can't be certain, since I'm not as familiar with the proofs based
on normalization in lambda-calculi, but it seems that what Gordeev
describes has a certain relationship to what I was attempting (I am
also having analogous problems with omega-rules, but in the context
of a different kind of proof).

Sincerely, Randall Holmes

PS I reiterate that I am no longer claiming a proof.