[FOM] announcements

Martin Davis martin at eipye.com
Mon Sep 15 13:24:01 EDT 2003

I've been asked to post the following. -Martin
*	The conference entitled The Logic of Time and Modality hosted by
PHILOG is drawing closer. The conference is scheduled for October 31-
November 1, 2003 at Roskilde University, Denmark.  The conference
website has now been updated with the complete abstracts, location and
transportation information, time tables etc. It is still possible to
register for this event. Please refer to http://www.philog.ruc.dk ,
EVENTS -> http://www.philog.ruc.dk/phiconf3.html.

*	The second conference celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Studia
Logica - an International Journal for Symbolic Logic - hosted by PHILOG
is drawing closer. The conference is scheduled for November 20-22, 2003
at the Carlsberg Academy in Copenhagen, Denmark. The conference website
has now been updated with the complete abstracts, location and
transportation information, time tables, annoucements of the new
publication celebrating the anniversary, etc. It is still possible to
register for this event. Please refer to http://www.50yrs.philog.ruc.dk,
CONFERENCE II -> http://www.50yrs.philog.ruc.dk/conference2.html

*	PHINEWS 4 is scheduled for October 2003. It is with great
pleasure that we welcome Prof. Dov M. Gabbay, King's College, London, UK
to the editorial board. The editors-in-chief of PHINEWS now consist of
Vincent F. Hendricks, Stig Andur Pedersen and Dov M. Gabbay.  The
managing editor is Pelle Guldborg Hansen. For more information about the
content of PHINEWS 4 please refer to  <http://www.phinews.ruc.dk>
http://www.phinews.ruc.dk, VOLUMES ->
<http://www.phinews.ruc.dk/volumes1.html>
http://www.phinews.ruc.dk/volumes1.html