Assigned: Mon Oct 11. Due: Mon Oct 18 at midnight
- Text, ex 11.3. Additional info/requirements:
- "fliplr" is mentioned because the columns of the
Vandermonde matrix generated by "vander" are in reverse order from the
notation of the text.
- Use either "mgs1" or "mgs2" for "mgs".
- In addition to parts (a) through (g), use "flipud" with
"polyval" to plot the polynomial that you obtain from the best and from
the worst of the 6 methods. Is there any difference to plotting accuracy?
If not, increase the dimension until there is (but don't answer (a) through
(g) again, just print the plot and state the dimension).
- Text, ex 19.1
- Text, ex 19.2. Note: eps is the "machine epsilon", i.e. machine precision
(type "help eps")