Operating Systems (Honors)
In addition to the information below, be sure to read the course web page for the regular section
of this class (click
CSCI-UA.0202.001 Spring 2014
- Programming Assignment 1. Due Friday, March 28
- You will need to complete the first programming project for the
which is a round-robin scheduler, by March 14.
- Then, you will need to implement a
priority scheduler by March 14, as specified here.
- Programming Assignment 2. Due Monday, May 12
- First, you will need to complete Projects 2 and 3 for the regular section
- Your second honors assignment is to implement the MMU within the simulated memory
management system that you previously used to implement the TLB and page table.
To do so, click here
to download mmu.c. You should complete the skeleton procedures contained in mmu.c.
Note: Do not
download this file until you have completed Projects 2 and 3 for the regular section.
Everything you need to know is, hopefully, contained in this file and in mmu.h.
Let me know if you have any questions.