A22.0002 - ASSIGNMENT 4
Write a program to display the fianl board after a game of
Tic Tac Dough. The display will print out the Xs and
the Os and the vertical lines ('|') and the
horizontal lines ('-'). The input is given as a line of 9
characters that represent the Xs and the Os going
left to right, line-by-line.
Enter game symbols: XOXOXOXXO
X | O | X
O | X | O
X | X | 0
- You should use two nested FOR loops: the outer one
handles the rows, the inner one handles the columns.
- Use three separate procedures:
- PrintSymbol, to output the current symbol.
- PrintDivisor, to print the vertical divisor
- PrintLine, to print the horizontal
- Pay attention: the symbols are printed three per line, while
there are only two divisors per line; also, there are three rows of
symbols, but only two horizontal lines.