Operating Systems (Honors)
For now, everything you need to know is on the course web page for the
regular section of this class (click
CSCI-UA.0202-001 Fall 2013
- Programming Assignment 1. Due Friday, October 11
- You will need to complete the first programming project for the
which is a round-robin scheduler, by October 7.
- Then, you will need to implement a
priority scheduler by October 11, as specified here.
- Programming Assignment 2. Due Wednesday, December 11
- You will need to complete projects 2 and 3 for the regular section
- Your second honors assignment is to implement the MMU within the simulated memory
management system that you previously used to implement the TLB and page table.
To do so, click here
to download mmu.c. You should complete the skeleton procedures contained in mmu.c.
Everything you need to know is, hopefully, contained in this file. Let me know if you have any questions.