Artificial Intelligence: Problem Set 3
Assigned: Oct. 3
Due: Oct. 10
Let U be a universe containing people and songs. Let L be a language with
the following primitives.
c(P,S) --- Person P composed song S.
Express the following statements in L:
l(P,S) --- Person P likes song S.
s(P,S) --- Person P sings song S.
m(S) --- Song S is in a major key.
Constants: a --- Amy; b --- Barry; d --- David; y -- Yankee Doodle.
- A. Amy has composed a song.
- B. Barry only sings songs that he himself wrote.
- C. David likes some of the songs that Amy has written (i.e. at least
- D. David does not like any of the songs that Amy has written in a major
- E. Anyone who likes any songs at all likes Yankee Doodle.
- F. There is someone who likes all the songs that Barry sings.
- G. Everyone likes all the songs that they themselves composed.
- H. None of the songs that Amy likes were composed by either David or