V22.0002.003, Fall 2003 -- Section 3 (Deena
Note: This material is NOT required for the course! However,
I have posted it here for those of you who are interested and wish to pursue
Creating a Java Applet in JCreator:
- File / New Project / Basic Java Applet
- Name your Applet and click on Create New Workspace
- You can now edit the code. Be sure to leave the init method
unchanged even though it is empty. Also, you do not need to edit the HTML
file. Add your code to the paint method.
- Use compile or compile project to compile your code.
- Use execute project (not execute file) to run
To run your program in a browser:
- Open the browser
- Use File / Open File and select the "htm"
file within the classes folder of your workspace
Return to the class page